6 Millbank Crescent
, BT22 2FB
||6 Millbank Crescent, Millisle, Newtownards
- Well presented semi detached home
- Lounge with glazed doors to dining room
- Bright modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Three bedrooms
- Excellent four piece bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Private enclosed garden to the rear
This well presented semi detached house is located in this quiet cul de sac that is within walking distance of Millisle village.
The bright accommodation on the ground floor comprises lounge with glazed double doors into a dining room, and modern kitchen with built in appliances. On the first floor you have a four piece bathroom suite and three bedrooms.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with a private garden to the rear we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural woodstrip floor.
- 5.18m x 3.58m (17' 0" x 11' 9")
Natural woodstrip floor. Glazed double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
Natural woodstrip floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- 6.1m x 3.12m (20' 0" x 10' 3")
1 1/4 tub single drainer sink unit. Excellent range
of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll
edged worktops and matching breakfast bar.
Four ring electric hob and electric oven.
Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Ceramic tiled floor. Part wall tiling. Excellent
- Panel bath wit telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.58m (14' 3" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.57m (10' 9" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.59m (10' 3" x 8' 6")
Built in robe.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with flagged patio area.
Travelling into Millisle from the direction of Donaghadee, take second right on entering the village into Abbey Road - proceed out along the road and the entrance to Millbank Crescent can be found on the right hand side, almost opposite Abbey Villa football grounds..
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.