59A Moss Road
, BT22 2DS
||59A Moss Road, Millisle
- Well presented mid townhouse
- Four bedrooms
- Bright lounge with patio doors to garden
- Bathroom, shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Parking to the front
This well presented four bedroom mid town house is located within walking distance of the centre of Millilse and all the amenities it has to offer. ,
The accommodation comprises, lounge, kitchen and cloakroom on the ground floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and two more bedrooms and shower room on the second floor.
This home as oil fired heating, is double glazed and to the rear you have a private easily managed garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.97m x 4.29m (19' 7" x 14' 1")
Mock fireplace with electric fire. Laminated floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- 3.48m x 2.26m (11' 5" x 7' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminated worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Laminated floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.44m x 2.51m (17' 10" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.24m (13' 0" x 7' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.71m (14' 1" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 3.23m (12' 3" x 10' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic
shower. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden to rear in lawn.
Parking to front