58 High Street
, BT22 1BL
||58 High Street, Ballyhalbert
- Mid terrace house in need of improvement
- Good sized lounge
- Spacious kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Five piece bathroom
- Enclosed garden to rear
This mid terrace house, in need of modernisation, is situated in the heart of this popular seaside village.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a good sized lounge, and spacious kitchen while upstairs you have two bedrooms and a five piece bathroom.
To the rear you have a enclosed garden and with a asking price to allow for improvements we would suggest an appointment to view.
- 5.54m x 3.84m (18' 2" x 12' 7")
Raised brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden mantel. Tiled floor
- 4.52m x 3.91m (14' 10" x 12' 10")
1 1/4 tub stainless steel sink unit. Fitted kitchen units. Tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 2.13m (15' 1" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9")
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Bidet. Tiled shower cubicle
- Enclosed garden to rear.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.