52 Millisle Road
, BT21 0HZ
||52 Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Semi detached home
- Bright lounge with double glazed patio doors
- Galley style kitchen with built in appliances
- Two bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Four piece bathroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Easily managed garden
- Detached garage
This semi detached property is found in this popular location that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and is ideally located for access to 'The Commons'
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a bright lounge with glazed double doors and modern kitchen while on the first floor you have a four piece bathroom and two bedrooms (main with en suite shower room).
This property is double glazed, has gas heating and with an easily garden to the rear we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.2m x 3.15m (20' 4" x 10' 4")
Exposed rustic brick fireplace with wooden mantel. Double glazed patio doors.
- 4.95m x 2.51m (16' 3" x 8' 3")
1 1/4 tub single drainer sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with wine rack and roll edged worktops. Five ring gas hob with seperate built in oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Panel bath. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Stainless steel towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.28m (12' 9" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.75m x 2.87m (15' 7" x 9' 5")
- Garden to the rear in lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.