52 Abbey Park
, BT22 2BH
||52 Abbey Park, Millisle
- Semi detached home
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Double glazed conservatory
- Three bedroom
- Four piece bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Gardens to front and rear
- Space for garage (stp)
This semi detached house is situated in a cul de sac location that is within walking distance of Millisle village.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a fully tiled cloakroom, lounge with an archway to the dining room, conservatory and kitchen. Upstairs you have three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. The property has oil fired heating and is double glazed.
Outside you have easily managed gardens and to the side you open onto open countryside.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled.
- 4.57m x 3.68m (15' 0" x 12' 1")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, picture tiled inset and tiled hearth. Laminate floor. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.69m (9' 9" x 8' 10")
Laminate floor. Glazed double doors to:
- 3.71m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
- 4.29m x 2.9m (14' 1" x 9' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.87m (15' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.84m (9' 10" x 9' 4")
- Panel bath. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Part wall tiling.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garen to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with flagged area.
Oil boiler. Water tap.
Coming into Millisle from Donaghadee take the second turning on the right onto Abbey Road. Travel for approximately ½ mile and take the third turning on the left into Abbey Park and No. 52 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.