51 Stonebridge Avenue
, BT23 7QL
||51 Stonebridge Avenue, Conlig
- Open viewing Saturday 12th 9.30 till 10.00 am
- Semi detached home on corner site
- CHAIN FREE
- Spacious lounge with laminate floor
- Bright modern kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Space for garage (sta)
- Private enclosed garden to the rear
This chain free semi detached house, is situated on a spacious corner site , in this popular and sought after development
The bright accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with glazed double doors into a modern kitchen, cloakroom and on the first floor you have a bathroom and three bedrooms.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a private enclosed garden along with space for a garage. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.67m x 3.84m (15' 4" x 12' 7")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Laminate floor. Glazed double doors to:
- 4.88m x 3.18m (16' 0" x 10' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part wall tiling.
Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 2.92m (12' 4" x 9' 7")
Built in robes with mirrored doors. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.79m (10' 4" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.36m x 2.06m (7' 9" x 6' 9")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with telephone hand shower and electric shower over. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden area to rear in lawn with brick paved area.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.