5 Rugby Crescent
, Newtownards Road
, BT21 0DZ
||5 Rugby Crescent, Newtownards Road, Donaghadee
- Semi detached chalet in cul de sac location
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Three bedrooms - one on ground floor
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed mature garden to rear
- Attached garage
This semi detached chalet is found in this popular cul de sac location that is on the outskirts of Donaghadee town yet is still within walking distance of all the town amenities.
The adaptable accommodation currently is a lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor while on the first floor you have two bedrooms. The property has gas fired heating is double glazed and outside you have an attached garage and mature gardens
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.39m x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
- 4.11m x 2.67m (13' 6" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.79m (10' 5" x 9' 2")
(Could be used as Dining Room).
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Wall panelling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.76m (14' 8" x 12' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 8.64m x 3.12m (28' 4" x 10' 3")
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac driveway.
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved area.
Garden to front in lawn.
Leaving Donaghadee on the road to Newtownards, just before the Rugby Ground No 5 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.