5 Moat Avenue
, BT21 0DJ
||5 Moat Avenue, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace house in popular residential location
- In need of some updating
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen and downstairs bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed yard to the rear
This mid terrace home, that does need some updating, can be found in this popular residential location that is convenient to Donaghadee town centre and the seafront.
With excellent seaviews towards Donaghadee harbour and the Scottish coast the accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, kitchen and bathroom all on the ground floor and upstairs you have three bedrooms.
This property has gas fired heating, has double glazed windows and to the rear you have an enclosed yard.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 6.83m x 3.78m (22' 5" x 12' 5")
Attractive fireplace with tiled inset and tiled hearth.
- 4.34m x 1.83m (14' 3" x 6' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower over. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.78m (13' 1" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 1.85m (15' 3" x 6' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.03m (8' 9" x 6' 8")
- Enclosed yard.
Travelling out of the town centre along Shore Street turn left into East Street, (just before Shore Street Church on the right) and Moat Avenue is the second turning off East Street on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.