5 Meadow Park
, BT22 2SB
||5 Meadow Park, Ballywalter
- Well presented mid terrace home
- CHAIN FREE
- Spacious lounge with excellent dining kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Excellent storage throughout
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This well presented mid terrace home is found in a small cul de sac that is within walking distance of the amenities that this popular seaside village has to offer.
The bright accommodation comprises a lounge, dining kitchen and cloakroom all on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a bathroom. Throughout this home there is excellent storage and it also is fully double glazed and has oil heating.
With easily maintained gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.11m x 3.48m (13' 6" x 11' 5")
- 5.38m x 3.56m (17' 8" x 11' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with plate and wine rack and roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Understair storage.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin.
- Hotpress. Built in storage cupboard.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with Aqualisa shower over. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.m (13' 2" x 9' 10")
Built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor. Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.16m (8' 4" x 7' 1")
- Walled garden area to front.
Enclosed to rear paved for ease of maintenance.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Coming into Ballywalter from the direction of Millisle at 'The Square' turn right onto Well Road. Continue taking the 3rd turning on the left into Meadow Park and No. 5 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.