5 Hawthorn Crescent
, BT22 1TF
||5 Hawthorn Crescent, Ballyhalbert
- Well present mid townhouse
- Lounge with attractive cast iron fireplace
- Bright dining kitchen
- First floor shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
This excellent townhouse is found in this popular development and is within walking distance all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a shower room. The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have a private enclosed rear garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.7m x 3.51m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.56m x 2.54m (18' 3" x 8' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and concealed lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate floor. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.43m (12' 2" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.74m (11' 6" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.