5 Birch Crescent
, BT22 1TE
||5 Birch Crescent, Balyhalbert, Newtownards
- Semi detached home
- Lounge with laminate floor
- Dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Enclosed garden to rear
This semi detached home is found in this popular development and is within walking distance all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have a private enclosed rear garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.83m x 3.48m (15' 10" x 11' 5")
Hole in wall style fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.54m x 2.44m (18' 2" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.4m (12' 1" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
- Panel bath with Mira electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- Enclosed garden to rear.
Garden to front in lawn.
Travelling into Ballyhalbert form the direction of Ballywalter, at the Roundabout turn right into High Street. Continue and after passing Primary School take the next turning on the right into 'The Moatlands' development where Birch Crescent
can be found.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.