47 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BE
||47 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Detached bungalow in need of some updating
- 'L' shaped lounge
- Kitchen with built in units
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This detached bungalow is found in this popular residential location that is within level walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and all its amenities.
Needing some updating the accommodation comprises a 'L' shaped lounge, kitchen, shower room and three bedrooms. The property has oil heating and is double glazed.
Outside you a tarmac driveway, detached garage and gardens to the front and rear. To see the potential that this house has we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 'L' SHAPED LOUNGE:
- 5.41m x 5.41m (17' 9" x 17' 9")
Hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth Laminate floor.
- 3.45m x 2.34m (11' 4" x 7' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged work tops. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.95m (11' 8" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.67m (10' 9" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.16m (9' 0" x 7' 1")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.05m x 2.59m (16' 7" x 8' 6")
Up and over door. Oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to the rear in lawn.
Garden to the front in lawn with mature hedges and shrubs.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.