45 Millisle Road
, BT21 0HZ
||45 Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Delightfully presented spacious town house
- Extensively refurbished and improved
- Four bedrooms - 2 with shared en suite
- Modern kitchen with dining / breakfast area
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
This excellent three storey town house is situated on a slightly elevated position in a popular and convenient location which is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre amenities, and close to The Commons recreation grounds and attractive coastal walks.
The property has recently undergone a major programme of repair, refurbishment and modernisation to include newly fitted kitchen units plus bathroom and shower suites, however most of the attractive character period features including cornices, ceiling roses, picture rails and stair spindles have been carefully retained and restored or sympathetically replicated.
Delightfully presented to a turnkey finish throughout, this spacious property also benefits from easily managed external space plus rear vehicular access and a detached garage. We suggest an early inspection in order to fully appreciate everything this superb home as to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Dado rail.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling rose, cornice, dado rail.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.56m (16' 6" x 11' 8")
Carved wooden fireplace surround with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Ceiling rose, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
Carved wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled and tiled hearth. Picture rail. Understair storage.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.4m x 2.64m (21' 0" x 8' 8")
One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with concealed lighting and laminated worktops. Four ring gas hob and electric under oven with extractor hood over. Part wall tiling. Breakfast / dining area. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.9m (16' 9" x 16' 1")
- New white suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment and shower screen, toilet and wash basin. Part wall tiling. Recessed spotlighting.
- SEPARATE TOILET:
- Toilet and wall mounted wash basin with splash tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.71m (12' 9" x 12' 2")
Attractive views across Irish Sea towards the Scottish coast. Recessed spotlighting. Double built in robe with shelved storage area and light.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Toilet and wash basin. Full wall tiling. Recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
Built in robe.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.25m x 3.05m (20' 6" x 10' 0")
Vehicular access via Victoria Gardens.
Up and over door. Light and power. Service door to yard.
- Easily managed raised garden area to front
Enclosed to rear with outside lighting and access to fuels and bins.
At the top of High Street continue straight ahead into Millisle Road. Number 45 can be found on the right hand side of the road, in the block of elevated terrace propeties just past the entrance to victoria Gardens.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.