43 Newtownards Road
, BT21 0PY
||43 Newtownards Road, Donaghadee
- Excellent site with main road frontage extending to circa 0•25 Acres
- Outline planning approval has been granted for a 'new infill dwelling'
- Substantial road frontage of around 150 feet
- Front boundary wall already in situ
- Mature conifer screen hedge to part of rear/side boundary
- Proposed home can have a ridge height of 6•5 metres
- For those with school children, there is a bus stop immediately outside
- Water, electricity & telephone are available in the main road
- N.B. The current entrance is to be widened by the purchaser
This excellent site has been granted Outline Approval by Ards and North Down Borough Council for the development of a detached dwelling; thereby allowing the purchaser the opportunity to design their new dream home (subject to the usual approvals). The access will be shared with the present owners and has the added bonus of been able to avail of the existing front boundary wall, topped by fencing panels, that affords privacy at no extra cost.
The site is well located in a convenient position on the rural outskirts of Donaghadee, yet still within easy reach of the town and all its amenities including local shops, churches, harbour and award winning restaurants. An added bonus for those with school childern is the bus stop immediatley outside. Copies of the planning approval, plans & lease map are available on request.
N.B. Planning Reference LA06/2015/0978 was approved on 9th March 2016. Subsequently an application was submitted in July to amend the site boundaries to follow the 'natural' rear boundary of the property i.e. the existing mature conifer hedge (which is actually curved where it borders numbers 45 & 47a Newtownards Road.
Travelling out of Donaghadee along the Newtownards Road continue past the Rugby Club, down the dip at 'the forge' and No.43 is at the top of the hill on your right. (The house is built beside the road). Once through the gateway and the site will be to your left.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.