43 Meadowbank Avenue
, BT21 0HR
||43 Meadowbank Avenue, Donaghadee
- Detached home in cul dec location
- Spacious lounge with exposed brick fireplace
- Bright dining kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Elevated garden to the rear
- Convenient to town centre and the 'Commons'
This detached house is situated at the end of a cul de sac in this quiet residential location that is within walking distance of the seafront, Donaghadee town centre and the 'Commons'.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a good sized lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have two bedrooms and a four piece bathroom.
The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and to the rear you have an elevated garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.65m x 4.5m (15' 3" x 14' 9")
Exposed brick fireplace with raised hearth and wooden mantel. Laminate floor.
- 4.29m x 3.99m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- Corner bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 2.67m (15' 2" x 8' 9")
Walk in dressing area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.67m (13' 2" x 8' 9")
- Raised garden to the rear with paved patio area.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.