43 Bartleys Wood
, BT22 2GG
||43 Bartleys Wood, Ballywalter
- Well presented mid townhouse
- Good sized lounge
- Kitchen with built in appliances
- Three bedrooms - main with ensuite
- First floor bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to rear opening onto 'Dunleath Estate'
This well presented mid townhouse is located in this popular residential development and backs onto the 'Dunleath estate'.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, lounge and kitchen and upstairs you have three bedrooms, main with en suite, and a fully tiled bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with a private enclosed garden to the rear we would recommend a viewing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin.
- 5.18m x 3.84m (17' 0" x 12' 7")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth.
- 3.84m x 3.05m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Intergrated fridge freezer and washing machine. Double glazed patio doors. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.05m (14' 1" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 2.69m (13' 10" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.44m (8' 3" x 8' 0")
plus door recess.
- Panel bath. Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Full wall tiling.
- Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn.
Oil boiler house.
Parking to front.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.