41 Abbey Park
, BT22 2BH
||41 Abbey Park, Millisle
- Detached family home on corner site
- Lounge open into dining room and conservatory
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Attached garage
- Garden with raised patio area
Situated in a cul de sac location and within walking distance of Millisle village and the local primary school this detached home, will appeal to many people looking for an easily managed home at this time.
The accommodation comprises a lounge opening into a dining room which in turn opens into a conservatory, good fitted kitchen, three bedrooms upstairs and a four piece bathroom suite.
This property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have enclosed gardens and an attached garage.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
- 4.57m x 3.73m (15' 0" x 12' 3")
Victoria style cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, hearth and carved wooden surround. Corniced ceiling. Open to
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.82m (9' 11" x 9' 3")
Cornice ceiling. Door to:
- 3.12m x 3.12m (10' 3" x 10' 3")
French doors to garden.
- 4.34m x 2.92m (14' 3" x 9' 7")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainlee steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with laminated worktops and matching breakfast bar. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.9m (15' 0" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.82m (11' 3" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.95m (9' 11" x 9' 8")
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.25m x 3.23m (20' 6" x 10' 7")
Roller door. Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway with parking
Enclosed garden to rear
Coming into Millisle from Donaghadee take the second turning on the right onto Abbey Road. Travel for approximately ½ mile and take the third turning on the left into Abbey Park and No. 41 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.