4 Glenview Court
, BT19 1GT
||4 Glenview Court, Bangor
- Deceptive and well presented first floor apartment
- Spacious lounge with French windows to faux balcony
- Modern kitchen with built in electrical appliance
- Two bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Fully tiled four piece bathroom suite
- Multi room sound system
- Underfloor gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Mature common gardens in lawns, flowerbeds and shrubs
This superb first floor apartment is located in this popular residential area that is convenient for commuting to Belfast and is within walking distance of Bangor West train station.
Presented to the highest standard throughout the excellent accommodation comprises a bright spacious lounge with double glazed doors to a faux balcony, modern kitchen with built-in electrical appliances, two bedrooms, main with en suite shower room, and a fully tiled four piece bathroom.
This apartment benefits from underfloor gas fired heating, is double glazed and an extra feature seldom found in a property is a multi-room sound system.
Outside you have mature communal gardens along with on-street parking and to fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stairs to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard.
- 5.41m x 4.62m (17' 9" x 15' 2")
Double glazed doors. Double glazed French windows.
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14' 0" x 9' 0")
1 1/4 bowl sink. Good range of fitted high and low
level kitchen units with solid worktops. Integrated
fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and
washing machine. Four ring gas hob with
stainless steel cooker canopy over. Polished tiled
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.61m (13' 3" x 11' 10")
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.66m (13' 4" x 12' 0")
- Modern suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin.
Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle. Full wall tiling.
- Mature communal gardens in lawns, shrubs and
- SERVICE CHARGE: £600 per annum.
- N.B. Robert Dunlop who is a Consultant to this office is a Director of the vendor of this property.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.