39 Meadow Close
, BT22 2NS
||39 Meadow Close, Ballywalter
- Well presented mid terrace home
- Spacious lounge with attractive fireplace
- Bright modern kitchen with dining area
- Three first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This excellent mid terrace home, that is presented to the highest standard throughout, is found in this popular residential location that is within walking distance of the amenities that Ballywalter village has to offer.
The bright accommodation comprises a lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is fully double glazed and has oil heating.
With easily maintained gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 4.42m x 4.09m (14' 6" x 13' 5")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth. Understair storage. Laminate floor. Cornice ceiling.
- 5.11m x 2.59m (16' 9" x 8' 6")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Built in breakfast bar. Stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.59m (10' 3" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.36m (10' 5" x 7' 9")
- Walled garden area to front.
Private and enclosed to rear.
Garden stores with plumbing and light and power.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.