38 East Street
, BT21 0DW
||38 East Street, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace house in popular residential area
- Lounge with period fireplace
- Bright kitchen with space for table
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This mid terrace house is found in this popular residential location that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and the seafront.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, bright modern kitchen and bathroom and upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms.
This property has gas fired heating, is double glazed and to the rear you have an enclosed garden. To appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural wooden floor.
- 3.86m x 3.66m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Natural wooden floor.
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
at maximum points.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet, concealed lighting and worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Tiled floor. Understair storage.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Panel bath with shower over.. Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 2.74m (14' 7" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.12m (14' 6" x 10' 3")
- Walled garden area to the front.
Enclosed garden in lawn to the rear with paved area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.