36 Well Road
, BT22 2PU
||36 Well Road, Ballywalter
- Mid terrace home in convenient location
- Lounge with hole in a wall style fireplace
- Kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Downstairs shower room
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Garden area to rear in decking
This mid terrace home is located in a convenient location and is within easy walking distance of all the amenities that this popular seaside village has to offer
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, kitchen and shower room and upstairs you have two bedrooms. The property is double glazed and has oil fired heating.
To the rear you have an enclosed yard and also a garden area that has been decked along with a separate dog run. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Chinese slate floor.
- 4.06m x 3.91m (13' 4" x 12' 10")
Hole in wall style fireplace with wooden mantel. (Currently not in use). Laminate floor.
- 3.96m x 2.49m (13' 0" x 8' 2")
Single drainer sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops and matching breakfast bar. Four ring gas hob with electric underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Chinese slate floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle shower. Paneled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.m (13' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.13m (11' 3" x 7' 0")
Built in robe.
- Enclosed yard with oil boiler house and store.
Right of way.
Garden area in decking with separate dog run.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.