36 Bartleys Wood
, BT22 2GJ
||36 Bartleys Wood, Ballywalter
- Well presented detached family home
- Private cul de sac location
- Bright lounge with separate family room
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances and excellent dining / living area
- Four bedrooms - master with en suite shower room
- First floor four piece bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Garage with electric roller door
- Enclosed garden in lawn to rear
- Brick paved driveway with parking to front
This bright well presented detached family home is found in a quiet cul de sac in this popular residential development.
The spacious accommodation comprises on the ground floor an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, family room and excellent kitchen with dining/living area while on the first floor there are four bedrooms, main with en suite shower room, and a four piece bathroom.
Outside you have a enclosed garden to the rear along with a garage and to the front a brick paved driveway with additional parking. Seldom does a property like this come on the market in this area and we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Understair storage.
- Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- 5.28m x 3.86m (17' 4" x 12' 8")
Solid granite fireplace and hearth with gas fire. Cornice ceilling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.05m (12' 8" x 10' 0")
Solid wooden floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 7.11m x 4.04m (23' 4" x 13' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Good range of fittted high and low level kitchen units with worktops. Four ring electric hob with built in underoven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor.
Excellent dining / family area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.86m (14' 0" x 12' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with shower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 3.15m (12' 10" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 3.05m (10' 5" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.07m x 3.05m (10' 1" x 10' 0")
- Panel bath. Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.48m x 3.48m (21' 3" x 11' 5")
Electric roller door. Oil boiler.
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
- Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn.
Leaving Ballywalter on the Greyabbey Road travel for approximately 0.3 miles and Bartleys Wood can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.