35 Millisle Road
, BT21 0HY
||35 Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Well presented three storey mid terrace home
- Popular and convenient location
- Adaptable accommodation
- Lounge open to dining room
- Bright modern kitchen with space for table
- Four bedrooms ; two on each floor
- Four piece bathroom and separate cloakroom
- Enclosed easily managed garden to the rear
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
This excellent three storey mid terrace home is situated in this popular and convenient location that is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre amenities, and close to 'The Commons', recreation grounds and attractive coastal walks.
The adaptable accommodation currently comprises lounge with archway to dining room and kitchen all on the ground floor.
On the first floor you have a four piece bathroom along with a cloakroom and two bedrooms, (main bedroom would make an excellent drawing room) and on the second floor you have two more bedrooms.
This home is double glazed and has oil fired heating and to the rear you have a enclosed garden in lawn with mature shrubs, trees and paved area.
To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 5.m x 3.53m (16' 5" x 11' 7")
Hole in the wall style fireplace with raised hearth and wooden mantel. Plate rack. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.25m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
Parquet wooden floor. Double glazed doors.
- 6.4m x 2.34m (21' 0" x 7' 8")
One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets and roll edged worktops. Four ring ceramic hob and separate built in oven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- Panel bath with mixer taps. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit.
- BEDROOM (1) / DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.93m (16' 6" x 16' 2")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Natural wooden floor. Cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.1m (11' 2" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.9m x 3.89m (16' 1" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.97m (11' 0" x 9' 9")
- Easily managed garden area to front
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flagged area.
Garden shed. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.