34 Mount Royal
, Millisle Road
, BT21 0QY
||34 Mount Royal, Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Second floor apartment with superb seaviews
- Spacious lounge with adjacent kitchen
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern shower room with panelled walls
- Double glazed windows
- Economy 7 electric heating
- Communal facilities including laundry room and resident's lounge
- Attractively laid out landscaped garden areas
This excellent second floor apartment is located in this development that has proved over the years to be a most popular retirement environment. Managed by Radius Housing, it offers the dual benefits of independence with peace of mind and security in retirement for those aged 55 and over.
The easily managed accommodation in the apartment comprises a lounge with adjacent kitchen, shower room and a bedroom with a built in robe. This apartment is fully double glazed and has Economy 7 heating.
The complex has a part-time supervisor and is backed up by a 24-hour emergency helpline, serving all apartments. Communal facilities include residents' lounge, laundry room, hairdressing room, hobbies room, visitors' apartment, conservatory, communal car parking and level landscaped gardens. Town Centre and all local amenities are within relatively easy walking distance.
- MAIN ENTRANCE:
- Communal entrance door with security intercom to each individual apartment.
Reception hall comprising seating area and Supervisor's Office. Access to lift and stairs leading to upper floors.
Self Contained Apartment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom. Hotpress.
- 5.18m x 3.28m (17' 0" x 10' 9")
Double glazed window's with excellent seaviews.
- 2.59m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets and laminate worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Part wall tiling. Seaviews.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.62m (12' 7" x 8' 7")
Double glazed window. Double built-in robe. Seaviews.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Wall
- Communal tarmac car parking to front.
Communal award winning landscaped gardens to side and rear in lawns and flowerbeds with paved patios, sheltered seating areas and conservatory.
N.B. There is a monthly service charge payable which covers various communal expenses. The last information we have is that this charge is £130.76 however as the amount is not fixed and is subject to variation, potential purchasers should confirm the current up-to-date charge payable.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.