34 Island View Gardens
, BT22 2QB
||34 Island View Gardens, Greyabbey
- Well presented mid terrace home
- Lounge with free standing multi burning stove
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances
- Downstairs fully tiled bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Excellent garden to rear with raised wooden decked area
This well presented mid terrace home is located in this popular residential area that is within walking distance of all the village amenities and the local primary school.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with multi burning stove, dining room, kitchen with built in appliance and fully tiled bathroom while upstairs you have three bedrooms. The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and to the rear you have an excellent garden with raised wooden decked area that has excellent Lough views. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor.
- 4.37m x 3.73m (14' 4" x 12' 3")
Freestanding multi burning stove on tiled hearth. Solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Solid wooden floor.
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets, roll edged worktops and concealed
lighting. Four ring ceramic hob and built in underoven. Built in fridge freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Radiator.
- Corner bath with Mira electric shower over. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Built in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
Built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.18m (9' 0" x 7' 2")
- Covered yard area with separate storage area.
Oil fired boiler. Oil tank.
Garden to front in lawn
Garden to rear in lawn with raised wooden decking with excellent Strangford Lough views.
Leaving Greyabbey on the road to Newtownards, take the second turning on the left into Island View Road and then take the second left into Island View Gardens and No. 34 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.