32 East Street
, BT21 0DW
||32 East Street, Donaghadee
- Well presented end terrace house
- Spacious Lounge with wooden floor
- Bright modern kitchen with dining/living area
- Two bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazed
- Neat easily managed garden to the rear
- Popular residential location
This end-of-terrace house is found in this popular residential location within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and the seafront.
The bright accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, a large dine-in kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor, while upstairs there are two double bedrooms.
This property has gas-fired central heating, is double-glazed and outside you have an enclosed garden to the rear.
To fully appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Wooden floor. Understairs storage.
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level kitchen units and roll-edged worktops. Four-ring electric hob with built-in oven underneath. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Partial wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- with gas boiler and fitting for washing machine.
- Panel bath with shower attachment over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.15m (14' 9" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.47m x 2.24m (14' 8" x 7' 4")
- Enclosed yard area to the rear.
Enclosed garden with raised wooden decking area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.