31 Moat Street
, BT21 0DA
||31 Moat Street, Donaghadee
- Mid terrace house in need of some improvement
- Town centre location
- Good sized lounge
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Garage with access to the rear
This mid terrace house, in need of some improvements, is located in this popular residential
area of Donaghadee that is within easy walking distance of all the local amenities.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a through lounge and kitchen and on the first floor you have a bathroom and bedroom and then on the second floor an attic bedroom.
This home is double glazed and to the rear you have an enclosed yard along with outbuildings including a garage that has access onto Schoolhouse Brae.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.2m x 3.51m (20' 4" x 11' 6")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantel. Storage understairs.
- 4.37m x 2.26m (14' 4" x 7' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted kitchen units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.m (14' 0" x 9' 10")
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Range of outbuildings.
- 5.28m x 3.71m (17' 4" x 12' 2")
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.