30A Shore Road
, BT22 2BT
||30A Shore Road, Millisle
- Mid terrace home in popular location
- Spacious lounge with natural wooden floor
- Bright kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired heating
- Enclosed private mature garden to the rear
This mid terrace home is located in this popular area of this seaside village and is within easy walking distance of all the local amenities including excellent coastal walks.
The accommodation comprises a bright lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor and upstairs you have three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite.
The property is double glazed, has gas fired heating and to the rear you have private mature garden. To fully appreciate this home we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Natural wooden floor.
Glazed double doors to:
- 4.7m x 3.66m (15' 5" x 12' 0")
Natural wooden floor. Mock fireplace with wooden surround.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.88m x 2.51m (16' 0" x 8' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets and roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Extractor hood. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Walk in storage cupboard.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.87m (11' 9" x 9' 5")
Natural wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.95m (11' 3" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.54m x 2.51m (8' 4" x 8' 3")
- Flagged patio area with raised brick steps to paved area.
Garden in lawn with mature trees and plants.
Stoned paths to raised sitting area.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.