30 Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2HS
||30 Ballywalter Road, Millisle
- Semi-detached family home on elevated site
- Excellent seaviews
- Lounge, family room and conservatory
- Modern kitchen with built in appliances and dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Detached garage
- Private mature enclosed garden to rear
This semi detached family home, that has excellent sea views, is found on a elevated site on the outskirts of this popular seaside village.
The deceptive accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, family room with glazed doors into a conservatory and a modern kitchen with dining area. On the first floor you have three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom.
The property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and outside you have a detached garage along with a private enclosed mature garden to the rear.
Seldom does a property like this come onto the market for sale and to fully appreciate it we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage.
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden surround. Cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Mock fireplace with carved wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth, Glazed double door to:
- 4.44m x 2.74m (14' 7" x 9' 0")
- 3.45m x 2.67m (11' 4" x 8' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and shelving. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Tongue and groove ceiling. Open to :
- DINING AREA:
- 2.67m x 2.51m (8' 9" x 8' 3")
- Panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.38m (13' 6" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.31m (8' 9" x 7' 7")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14' 0" x 9' 0")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil boiler.
- Concrete drive
Garden to front in lawn.
Private enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with hedge borders, mature shrubs and plants.
Outside toilet with wash hand basin.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.