3 Mount Royal
, Millisle Road
, BT21 0QY
||3 Mount Royal, Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Good sized lounge with adjacent kitchen
- Two bedrooms (both with built-in furniture)
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk in bath
- Double glazed windows
- Economy 7 electric heating
- Communal facilities including laundry room and resident's lounge
- Attractively laid out landscaped garden areas
- Convenient to town centre, health centre, library and within walking distance of The Commons
This well presented ground floor apartment is found in this popular residential complex that is managed by Radius Housing.
The bright accommodation comprises lounge, compact kitchen, excellent fully tiled bathroom and two bedrooms, both with built in furniture.
This complex has a resident's lounge, laundry and hobbies room while around the building you have mature gardens.
To fully appreciate this apartment we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- MAIN ENTRANCE:
- Communal entrance door with security intercom to each individual apartment.
Reception hall comprising seating area and Supervisor's Office.
Self Contained Apartment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Walk in storage cupboard.
- 6.02m x 3.18m (19' 9" x 10' 5")
- 2.54m x 1.96m (8' 4" x 6' 5")
1 1/4 tub stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.. Part wall tiling.
- Modern suite with walk in bath and Mira shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.87m x 2.57m (19' 3" x 8' 5")
Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture with vanitory unit. Laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.57m (10' 4" x 8' 5")
Built in bedroom furniture. Laminate floor.
- Communal tarmac car parking to front.
Communal landscaped gardens to side and rear in lawns and flowerbeds with paved patios, sheltered seating areas and conservatory.
N.B. There is a monthly service charge payable which covers various communal expenses. The last information we have is that this charge is £130.76 however as the amount is not fixed and is subject to variation, potential purchasers should confirm the current up-to-date charge payable
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.