3 Greenbank Avenue
, Millisle Road
, BT21 0JD
||3 Greenbank Avenue, Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Semi detached property in quiet residential area
- Cul de sac location
- Lounge with archway to dining room
- Kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Three bedrooms ; one in attic
- Shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Private enclosed garden to the rear
Situated in a quiet cul de sac, this semi detached home ,that would need some updating, is ideally located for walking into Donaghadee town centre or enjoying the nearby 'Commons'.
The accommodation comprises a lounge that has an archway into a dining room , kitchen, shower room and three bedrooms (one in attic). This home has oil heating and is double glazed.
Outside you have paved paths and to the rear you have a private mature enclosed garden.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.19m x 3.23m (13' 9" x 10' 7")
Freestanding multi burning stove.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.82m (12' 5" x 9' 3")
- 4.72m x 2.46m (15' 6" x 8' 1")
1 14 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged work tops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.64m (9' 4" x 8' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling.
- ATTIC BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.68m (14' 6" x 12' 1")
- Brick paved paths with flagged garden area to the front.
Private mature garden in lawns to the rear bordered with hedges.
Flagged patio area.
Outside light. Water tap.
Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.