29 Shaftesbury Road
, BT20 3GB
||29 Shaftesbury Road, Bangor
- Deceptive mid town house
- Off main road location
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Modern living kitchen with built in appliances
- Four bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom with downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Private enclosed garden to the rear
This deceptive mid town house is located in this popular development that is convenient for Bangor town centre and the Bangor West train halt that is within walking distance.
The bright accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and excellent living kitchen all on the ground floor and upstairs you have a fully tiled bathroom and four bedrooms.
The property is double glazed, has gas fired heating and to the rear you have a private easily managed garden. With parking to the front we would recommend an appointment to view this home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Part wall tiling
- 5.05m x 4.57m (16' 7" x 15' 0")
Attractive fireplace with wooden surround and solid hearth. Piped for gas fire.
- LIVING KITCHEN:
- 5.97m x 3.99m (19' 7" x 13' 1")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with concealed lighting and roll edged worktops. Five ring gas hob and electric built in oven. Integrated fridge freezerand dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Solid wooden floor
- Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.1m (14' 0" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.77m (9' 10" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.9m (9' 7" x 9' 6")
- Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Panel bath. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
- Partly floored.
- Enclosed to rear with wooden decking along with paved and stones areas.
Parking to front.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.