28 Victoria Gardens
, BT21 0JE
||28 Victoria Gardens, Donaghadee
- Well presented end terrace home
- Lounge plus good dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate toilet
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Attached Garage
- Easily managed gardens to the front and rear
Situated in this popular, convenient and sought after location this well presented end terrace home is within walking distance of Donaghadee town centre and all its amenities.
On the ground floor you have a glazed entrance porch and entrance hall, with walk in cloakroom, that leads into a bright lounge and also you have an excellent dining kitchen. On the first floor you have three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom with separate toilet.
With an attached garage and easily managed gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double glazed front door and side panel. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom. Under stairs storage. Laminate floor.
- 3.58m x 3.45m (11' 9" x 11' 4")
Laminate flooring. Double glazed window.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 6.55m x 2.24m (21' 6" x 7' 4")
One and a quarter bowl sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with rolled edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and separate built-in double oven. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Dining area.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Corner bath, vanity unit and shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Separate Toilet with low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.2m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
Built in robes with mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.03m (11' 7" x 6' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 1.73m (10' 2" x 5' 8")
Built in robe.
- 6.93m x 3.56m (22' 9" x 11' 8")
Light and power. Oil boiler.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear, flagged, with raised decking.
At the top of High Street continue straight ahead into Millisle Road and past Mount Royal and Leslie Hill on the left. Victoria Garedens is the next turning on the right (opposite The Generals Walk)and number 28 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.