28 Mount Royal
, Millisle Road
, BT21 0QY
||28 Mount Royal, Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Attractive second floor retirement apartment
- Excellent harbour views from lounge
- Good sized lounge with adjacent kitchen
- Two bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Double glazed windows
- Economy 7 electric heating
- Communal facilities including laundry room and resident's lounge
- Attractively laid out landscaped garden areas
Mount Royal has proved over the years to be a most popular retirement environment. Managed by Fold Housing, it offers the dual benefits of independence with peace of mind and security in retirement for those aged 55 and over.
A part-time supervisor is backed up by a 24-hour emergency helpline, serving all apartments in the complex. Communal facilities include residents' lounge, laundry room, hobbies room, visitors' apartment, conservatory, communal car parking and level landscaped gardens. Town Centre and all local amenities are within relatively easy walking distance.
- MAIN ENTRANCE :
- Communal entrance door with security intercom to each individual apartment.
Reception hall comprising seating area and Supervisor's Office. Access to lift and stairs leading to upper floors.
Self Contained Apartment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Walk in storage.
- 5.97m x 3.18m (19' 7" x 10' 5")
Excellent harbour views.
- 2.57m x 1.93m (8' 5" x 6' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.54m (13' 8" x 8' 4")
Double built-in robe. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.57m (10' 5" x 8' 5")
Built in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- Communal tarmac car parking to front.
Communal landscaped gardens to side and rear in lawns and flowerbeds with paved patios, sheltered seating areas and conservatory.
- N.B. There is a monthly service charge payable which covers various communal expenses. The last information we have is that this charge is £130.76 however as the amount is not fixed and is subject to variation, potential purchasers should confirm the current up-to-date charge payable.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.