27 Park Crescent
, BT22 2EL
||27 Park Crescent, Millisle
- Extended end terrace home
- Spacious lounge and dining kitchen
- Four bedrooms - one on ground floor
- Downstairs shower room and first floor bathroom
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Convenient location for primary school and village
This extended end terrace home is located in this popular residential area and is within walking distance of the local primary school and the amenities that Millisle village has to offer.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, shower room and bedroom. On the first floor you have three more bedroom and a bathroom.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with easily maintained garden areas to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
- 5.08m x 2.82m (16' 8" x 9' 3")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob with built in underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Laminate floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Toilet. Wash hand basin. Shower cubcle with shower. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.62m (14' 4" x 8' 7")
Hotpress. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
- Enclosed yard to rear flagged for ease of maintenance.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.