26 Seahaven Drive
, BT22 1FB
||26 Seahaven Drive, Portavogie
- Mid terrace townhouse
- Lounge & dining room
- Modern kitchen with built in oven & hob
- Three bedrooms - one with en suite
- First floor bathroom and ground floor cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
This mid terrace townhouse is located in the popular development which is within walking distance of the local Primary school.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, good sized lounge and kitchen with dining room off while on the first floor you have 3 bedrooms, one with en suite, and a bathroom. The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and with an enclosed garden to rear we would recommend an early inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin
- 5.44m x 3.73m (17' 10" x 12' 3")
Attractive fireplace with pine surround and cast iron inset and slate hearth. Laminated floor.
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in
oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Laminated floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.77m (10' 6" x 9' 1")
Laminated floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- Panel bath. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle. Part wall tiling. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.31m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
- Enclosed garden to rear.
Parking to front.
Travelling into Portavogie on the coast road from Ballyhalbert at 'T' junction turn right into Harbour Road and drive to end. Turn left and then take the first left into the 'Seahaven' development and follow the road around where No 26 can be found straight ahead.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.