250 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0NF
||250 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Detached family home on elevated site
- Spacious lounge with separate dining room opening into kitchen
- Four bright bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with separate toilet
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Mature gardens to front and rear
This detached family home is found, on an elevated site, approximately 1.5 miles outside Donaghadee town and offers country views from all the principal rooms.
Although in need of some updating the bright accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge, dining room that opens into the kitchen and utility room while on the first floor you have four bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has a detached garage, oil fired heating and with mature gardens around the property we feel it will suit the needs of the family so we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.5m x 3.91m (21' 4" x 12' 10")
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.4m (11' 7" x 11' 2")
Stone fireplace with tiled hearth. Archway to:
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Aga range. Part wall tiling. Plumbed for dishwasher
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.91m x 2.64m (12' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.82m (13' 0" x 9' 3")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.51m x 2.31m (8' 3" x 7' 7")
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand Part wall tiling. Hotpress
Separate low flush w.c. Part wall tiling.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.23m x 3.18m (27' 0" x 10' 5")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs.
Raised garden to rear in lawn.
At top of High Street turn right into Killaughey Road and travel for approximately 1.5 miles and just after Ballyvester School No. 250 can be found on the left hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.