23 Killaughey Road
, BT21 0BE
||23 Killaughey Road, Donaghadee
- Deceptive semi detached house
- Two separate reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Shower room with separate toilet
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired heating
- Detached garage
- Excellent garden to the rear
This semi detached house, that requires some updating, is so conveniently located for the local primary school and is within walking distance of the Donaghadee town.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, dining/family room and kitchen all on the ground floor and upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room with separate toilet.
The property has oil fired heating, double glazed windows and outside you have a detached garage along with an excellent garden. To appreciate this home we would suggest an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cloakroom storage.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage. Parquet floor.
- 3.96m x 3.71m (13' 0" x 12' 2")
Brick fireplace with TV plinth and tiled hearth. Parquet floor.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- 2.82m x 2.49m (9' 3" x 8' 2")
Single drainer stainless steel sink. Built in kitchen units. Larder cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with shower. Ceramic tiled floor.
Part wall tiling. Hotpress.
- Low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.73m (13' 0" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.36m (9' 3" x 7' 9")
Built in cupboard.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.23m (19' 0" x 10' 7")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil boiler.
- Concrete driveway.
Garden to the front in lawn with flowerbed borders.
Garden to the rear in lawn.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.