23 Churchill Avenue
, BT22 2DL
||23 Churchill Avenue, Millisle
- End terrace home
- CHAIN FREE
- Lounge with multi burning stove
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Oil fired heating (not tested)
- Popular and convenient location
- Off street parking
23 Churchill Avenue, Millisle
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£ 47,000.00 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
This end terrace home has an ideal location that is convenient to the local primary school and the village centre is also within easy walking distance.
The accommodation comprises a lounge and dining kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside you have a garden to the front and side in lawn and to the rear you have off street parking. With a competitive asking price to allow for some improvements we would recommend an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.32m x 4.11m (14' 2" x 13' 6")
Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth. Multi burning stove.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.13m x 2.62m (16' 10" x 8' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin. Panel bath. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 3.15m (14' 5" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.64m (10' 4" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.44m (9' 8" x 8' 0")
- Garden to front and side in lawn.
Concrete area to rear with off street parking.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank.
- N.B Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Travelling into Millisle from Donaghadee take the second turning on the right Into Abbey Road. Travel up and after passing the Primary School take the next left into Churchill Avenue and No. 23 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.