221B Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2LY
||221B Ballywalter Road, Ballywhisken, Millisle
- Detached chalet on superb coastal site
- Adaptable accommodation
- Bright lounge with superb seaviews
- Spacious kitchen with dining area and adjacant utility room
- Four bedrooms
- Main first floor bedroom with en suite shower room
- Five piece ground floor bathroom
- Double glazing
- Integral Garage
221b Ballywalter Road, Millisle
We are acting on behalf of the mortgagees in possession and have received an offer of £215,000.00 for the above mentioned property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
Bailie Property, 10 High Street, Donaghadee BT21 0AA 02891884400
This detached chalet property is situated on the seaward side of the main coast road between Millisle and Ballywalter and offers stunning views across the Irish Sea towards the Scottish and Manx coasts.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, two bedrooms, five piece bathroom, kitchen with dining area and utility room all on the ground floor while upstairs you have two more bedrooms, the main having a walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
With parking to the front and a paved patio to the rear with direct access onto the beach seldom does a property like this come onto the market and we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 7.8m x 3.76m (25' 7" x 12' 4")
Feature stone fireplace and chimney breast. Double glazed patio doors.
- DINING KITCHEN :
- 6.65m x 4.11m (21' 10" x 13' 6")
1 1/4 tub single drainer sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet, plate rack, wine rack and laminate worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Understair storage. Part wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.58m x 2.24m (11' 9" x 7' 4")
Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.4m (14' 3" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 2.9m (14' 3" x 9' 6")
- White suite comprising corner bath, low flush w.c. Bidet. Vanitory unit. Double shower cubicle. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.98m x 3.35m (26' 2" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.35m x 3.35m (20' 10" x 11' 0")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 3.58m (19' 10" x 11' 9")
Up and over door.
- Easily managed garden to the front in lawn with paved driveway.
Paved patio to rear with direct access to the beach.
N.B Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Travelling down the coast road from Millisle and after passing the Prison Training College No. 221b can be found on the seaward side at Ballywhisken.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.