22 Millbank Crescent
, BT22 2FB
||22 Millbank Crescent, Millisle
- Semi detached home in cul de sac location
- Lounge with glazed doors to dining room
- Modern kitchen open to dining room
- Three bedrooms
- First floor shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Private enclosed garden to the rear with raised decking area
This semi detached house, that has an open aspect to the rear, is located in this quiet cul de sac that is within walking distance of Millisle village.
The spacious accommodation comprises on the ground floor a lounge with glazed double doors into a dining room that opens into a modern kitchen and on the first floor you have a shower room and three bedrooms.
This property is double glazed, has oil fired heating and with a private garden to the rear that has a raised decking area we would recommend an early appointment to view.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Carved fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Glazed double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.12m x 3.12m (10' 3" x 10' 3")
Double glazed patio doors. Open to
- 4.47m x 3.05m (14' 8" x 10' 0")
1 1/4 tub single drainer sink unit. Excellent range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and
electric oven. Stainless steel cooker canopy. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Part wall tiling. Excellent understair storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Walls half wooden panelled.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.56m (12' 10" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.67m (10' 10" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
- Stoned driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the rear in lawn with raised wooden decking area.
Oil boiler house.
Travelling into Millisle from the direction of Donaghadee, take second right on entering the village into Abbey Road - proceed out along the road and the entrance to Millbank Crescent can be found on the right hand side, almost opposite Abbey Villa football grounds.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.