22 Birch Crescent
, BT22 1TE
||22 Birch Crescent, Ballyhalbert
- Chain free semi detached home
- Lounge with natural wooden floor
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This chain free semi detached home is found in this popular development and is within walking distance all the amenities that Ballyhalbert village offers.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen while upstairs you have three bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have easily managed gardens to the front and rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.78m x 3.45m (15' 8" x 11' 4")
Natural wooden floor. Glazed double doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.54m x 2.36m (18' 2" x 7' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Panel bath with shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Wall to wall built in robes. Laminate floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.67m (11' 7" x 8' 9")
plus door recess.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 1.52m (8' 9" x 5' 0")
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden area to rear with artificial grass.
Oil tank. Oil boiler house. Garden shed.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.