2123 Harbour Road
, BT22 1EA
||2123 Harbour Road, Portavogie
- Deceptive detached family home
- Spacious lounge and family room
- Kitchen with space for breakfast table
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed garden to the rear
This detached family home, that requires some improvements, is located within walking distance of all the amenities that this popular seaside village offers.
The spacious accommodation comprises oh the ground floor a lounge, family room and dining kitchen and upstairs you have three bedrooms, two that have plumbing for en suites, and a four piece bathroom.
This property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and outside you have an enclosed garden to the rear and off street parking to the front.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.66m x 3.23m (18' 7" x 10' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.66m x 4.01m (18' 7" x 13' 2")
Raised rustic brick fireplace with multi burning stove. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin.
- 4.42m x 4.39m (14' 6" x 14' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinet and roll edged worktops. Four ring gas hob and separate built in electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall
tiling. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 4.04m (14' 3" x 13' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.28m (14' 7" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.28m (13' 4" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE :
- Not finished.
- Panel bath. Pedestal was hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with shower. Part wall tiling.
- Parking to the front.
Enclosed garden to the rear.
Garden shed. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.