21 Copeland Avenue
, BT22 2DP
||21 Copeland Avenue, Millisle
- End terrace house
- Lounge with laminated floor
- Good dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Panelled walls bathroom
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Raised paved garden area to rear
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth. Laminated wooden floor. Understair storage.
- 4.83m x 2.59m (15' 10" x 8' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.26m (9' 1" x 7' 5")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with Mira electric shower. Panelled walls.
- Raised paved garden area to rear.
Garden store and oil boiler house.
Garden to front in lawn.
Travelling into Millisle from the direction of Donaghadee take the second turning on the right into Abbey Road. After passing Millisle primary school take the first left into Churchill Avenue, then left again into Manse Way, left once more into Copeland
Avenue and No. 21 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.