21 Ashley Crescent
, BT22 2BG
||21 Ashley Crescent, Millisle
- Well presented semi detached home
- Lounge, dining room and family room
- Bright kitchen with built in appliances
- Four first floor bedrooms
- Gas fired heating
- Double glazing
- Downstairs shower room
- First floor cloakroom
- Neat easily managed grounds
Situated in this popular residential development on the outskirts of Millisle village this well presented semi detached family home has adaptable accommodation that will suit a varied range of purchasers.
The accommodation currently comprises lounge with archway to dining room, family room, kitchen and shower room all on the ground floor, with 4 bedrooms and a cloakroom upstairs.
Outside you a brick paved driveway along with a garden to the front while to the rear you have an enclosed garden area stoned for ease of maintenance.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.95m x 3.53m (16' 3" x 11' 7")
Carved mahogany fireplace with granite inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling. Archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.95m (10' 6" x 9' 8")
French doors to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.95m (9' 9" x 9' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Vanitory unit. Shower cubicle with shower. Hearted towel rail.
- 2.95m x 2.92m (9' 8" x 9' 7")
Stainless steel sink unit. Good range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with roll edged worktops and concealed lighting. Four ring electric hob and built in
underoven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 2.13m (15' 4" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.08m (9' 9" x 6' 10")
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Laminated floor.
- Garden to front in lawn with mature shrubs. Brick paved driveway
Enclosed garden to rear stoned for ease of maintenance.
Coming into Millisle from the direction of Donaghadee take the first turning on the right into Moss Road and travel for approx. 0.5 miles and turn right into Ashley Park. Immediately turn left and then first right and No 21 can be found on the right hand side.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.