20 Stellenbosch Avenue
, Millisle Road
, BT21 0LH
||20 Stellenbosch Avenue, Millisle Road, Donaghadee
- Semi detached home in cul de sac location
- Lounge with brick fireplace
- Compact kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Partial double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Enclosed private garden to the rear
Located in this cul de sac that is within walking distance of Donaghadee and all its amenities this compact semi detached home has a competitive asking price to allow for some updating.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, and compact kitchen on the ground floor and upstairs you have three bedrooms and a fully tiled bathroom.
The property has oil fired heating, has some double glazed windows and to the rear you have a private enclosed garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 7.16m x 3.4m (23' 6" x 11' 2")
Raised fireplace with tiled hearth and brick chimney breast. Ceramic tiled floor. Understair storage.
- 2.92m x 2.06m (9' 7" x 6' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets. Roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Full wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.21m (11' 4" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.46m (9' 4" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.46m x 2.03m (8' 1" x 6' 8")
Built in robe.
- Private garden to the rear in lawn with paved paths.
Garden shed. Oil boiler house.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.