2 Mill Cottage Park
, BT22 2FF
||2 Mill Cottage Park, Millisle
- Detached bungalow on corner site
- Spacious lounge
- Bright kitchen with built in electricial appliances
- Modern bathroom suite
- Three bedrooms - main with en suite shower room
- Double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- Detached Garage
- Mature and private gardens to the front, side and rear
This detached bungalow is situated on a mature and private site at the start of this popular residential development.
The accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen with built in electrical appliances, three bedrooms (one with en suite shower room) and a modern bathroom.
This property has oil fired heating and is double glazed.
Outside you have a detached garage and gardens to the front, side and rear in lawns.
To fully appreciate this property we would suggest an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Storage cupboard.
- 5.28m x 4.39m (17' 4" x 14' 5")
Attractive wooden fireplace with inset and tiled hearth.
- 4.04m x 3.48m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets and roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Extractor canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Freestanding bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Laminate floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 4.04m (13' 7" x 13' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.6m x 4.98m (21' 8" x 16' 4")
Light and power. Roller door.
- Garden to the front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to the side and rear in lawn with paved areas.
Oil boiler house. Oil tank. Outside light and water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.