19C Abbey Road
, BT22 2DF
||19C Abbey Road, Millisle
- Mid terrace home in convenient location
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Dining kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- First floor bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Double glazed
- Gas fired heating
- Garden rear to the rear with off street parking
This mid terraced home is situated in an ideal location that is so convenient to Millisle village, the seafront and the local primary school.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a cloakroom, lounge and dining kitchen while on the first floor you have a bathroom and three bedrooms.
This property is double glazed, has gas heating and with an easily managed garden and parking to the rear we would recommend an appointment to view.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin.
- 4.95m x 2.82m (16' 3" x 9' 3")
Fireplace with attractive inset and laminate floor.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Part wall tiling. Laminate floor.
- Panel bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 2.87m (14' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.57m (13' 3" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4")
- Garden area to the rear with parking.
Walled garden area to the front.
N.B Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with the property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must accept that the property is offered for sale on this basis.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.