19 Ballygowan Gardens
, BT19 1QG
||19 Ballygowan Gardens, Bangor
- Deceptive mid terrace home
- Spacious lounge with laminate floor
- Bright modern kitchen with oven and hob
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Panelled shower room
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Easily managed gardens to front and rear
This mid terrace home is conveniently located, in this popular residential area, for the local schools and amenities.
The bright accommodation comprises a lounge and bright modern kitchen on the ground floor and on the first floor you have three bedrooms and a shower room. The property is fully double glazed and has oil heating.
With easily maintained gardens to the front and rear we would recommend an appointment to view
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.32m x 3.48m (14' 2" x 11' 5")
Mock fireplace with electric fire inset. Laminate floor
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with roll edged worktops. Four ring electric hob and built in underoven. Part wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Paneled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.2m (12' 4" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.18m (10' 6" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.95m x 2.46m (9' 8" x 8' 1")
- Enclosed garden to the front
Garden to the rear with paved area.
Oil boiler house. Outside light. Water tap.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.