189B Ballywalter Road
, BT22 2LY
||189B Ballywalter Road, Millisle
Located on the main coast road between Millisle and Ballywalter this deceptive detached family bungalow needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
The adaptable accommodation comprises a spacious 'L' shaped lounge along with a kitchen that opens into a dining room and an adjacent family room. There are five bedrooms , one with an ensuite bathroom and another with an en suite shower room and also you have a four piece bathroom.
This property has oil fired heating, is double glazed and there is an attached garage. To the rear you have a raised wooden decking area that has steps down to an excellent mature garden and from it you have safe access to the seashore.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor.
- 'L' SHAPED LOUNGE:
- 7.21m x 5.99m (23' 8" x 19' 8")
Natural wooden floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- 3.51m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
1 1/4 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Good range of fitted high and low level kitchen units with glazed display cabinets. Part wall tiling.
Ceramic tiled floor. Open to :
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.07m (17' 3" x 10' 1")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 2.97m (13' 7" x 9' 9")
Wooden floor. Double glazed patio doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 7.11m x 3.4m (23' 4" x 11' 2")
(Could be used as an additional living room)
Brick fireplace with tiled hearth.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Panel bath. Full wall tiling.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.58m (13' 5" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.79m (11' 0" x 9' 2")
Built in robe. Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.87m x 2.67m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Panel bath with antique telephone hand shower. Vanitory unit. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle. Full wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.84m x 5.05m (19' 2" x 16' 7")
Roller door. Light and power. Oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to the front in lawn.
Wooden decking with steps down to mature and extensive gardens to the rear in lawns with plants, trees and bushes.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.